7. Blocking Third-Party Codes and Cookies
Once the CMP-Code is integrated in your website or app, you should ensure that third-party codes and their cookies on your websites are blocked if no consent is given. Depending on the type of website you have and the codes you are using, the way on how the CMP can do the blocking can vary. Here are some helpful resources for you:
Blocking codes that integrated directly in your website (without TagManager)
- How to block codes & cookies if no consent is given?
- How to block Google Analytics codes?
- How to block Facebook Pixel codes?
- How to block HotJar codes?
- How to block AdRoll / NextRoll codes?
See examples on how to block other third-party codes & cookies.
Blocking codes via Blocking-Rule in your Tag Manager