How to integrate the CMP into a Drupal website?
Please note: The plugin is using automatic code blocking, this can cause problems with your website.
In order to integrate your CMP into a Drupal website, please follow these steps:
Automatic Integration via Drupal PlugIn
This plugin is designe for Drupal Version 8
- Login to your Drupal CMS and click on Manage > Extend > Install new module
- Download the ConsentManager plugin here.
- Upload the zip-file
- Once uploaded click on Manage > Extend and enable the checkbox in front of the ConsentManager plugin, then click on Install
- Click on Manage > Configuration > Consent Manager Settings
- Insert your Consent Manager ID (can be found in your consentmanager.net Login under Menu > Get Code) and press Save configuration